We care about your experience and want you to enjoy our products. We are happy to answer any questions you have about any of our products. Below you will find the full scope of support we offer:
Any support question submitted will be considered high priority and will be responded to as soon as possible. The Customer Support page is our official channel for support.
We aim to provide feedback for all requests within 24 hours, but please allow up to 1-2 business days for a response.
In some cases you may receive a response within just a few hours depending on ticket volume. Our support team is primarily based in the Canadian and U.S. Eastern time zone and is available during standard business hours.
For maximum efficiency in resolving your issue as quickly as possible, we recommend including as many details, either in your original request or a follow up email.Requests are generally answered on a first come, first served basis and there is no way to mark a request as "urgent" or high priority. If you are experiencing a major issue with your product, we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.
The scope of our support includes the following
General questions about product application or/or functionality and durability.
Help with any issues encountered with the product or online order.
Our support does come with some additional limitations:
- As outlined in our terms and conditions, technical support is not guaranteed, though we will do our best to help or provide you with resources or referrals to help resolve your issue.
- A proof of purchase or order number may be required to receive support.
- We reserve the right to limit support for customers with excessive inquiries, especially customization requests or questions that are documented elsewhere.
Some other important notes about our support:
- English is our preferred language, though we can also provide limited support in French (though this may add processing time to your request). If you send a request in another language, we will attempt to use an online translation service to translate your request, but our response will be in English.
- If we have successfully resolved an issue and you reply to the same ticket with a new issue, your new question will be treated as a new request. This means the reply to your new request is subject to the 1-2 day turnaround and may be, in order to provide you with the most efficient response, be answered by another technical support representative than who handled your original request.
Harassment and Merchant Code of Conduct
We reserve the right to restrict support and potentially withdraw support based on what Label and Beyond deems as inappropriate behaviour.
The following behaviour is not tolerated:
- Language that is racist, sexist, discriminatory in any way
- Inappropriate or foul language
- Threats or disparaging comments directed to Label and Beyond staff or contractors